Garza Pigment Dyed T-Shirt Elm Green
Inspired by the flora and fauna from the Mediterranean coast, the Pigment Dyed collection is entirely made in Portugal.
The gray heron (Ardea cinerea) or airón is a species of pelecaniform bird of the Ardeidae family typical of Eurasia and Africa, it is a slender and large aquatic bird, with long neck and legs, with mainly gray plumage. It lives in rivers, lakes and all kinds of fresh and brackish water wetlands. It is sedentary in temperate regions, but many populations migrate to colder areas in summer and to warmer areas in winter.
This garment is made entirely in Portugal and pigment dyed the “old school way”, a vintage result is obtained giving the piece a worn out appearance as well as a very special soft touch.
* Pigment dyed garments can discharge color during the first washes, it is recommended to wash separately or with similar colors until the color of the piece is finished adjusting.
- Standard fit, short sleeved t-shirt
- Pigment Dyed
- This t-shirt may present irregular dye o shade effect, this is intended to make the garment look vintage
- The color may fade after several washes
- Wash cold with color like garments, it will bleed
- 100% combed cotton, 160 g/m²
- Knitted, dyed, cut, printed and sewn 100% in Portugal
Free shipping on Orders over € 60 in Spain and over € 100/150 depending on your country in Europe.
For the rest of the orders the shipping cost is 4€ in Spain and starting from 5.5€ in Europe depending on the area.
The estimated delivery time is about 2-3 days in Spain and 4-5 days in Europe.
If you want more information about our shipping and returns policy, click here.
Returns in Spain are free. For orders coming from the rest of the world, customers are responsible for the shipping costs.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving your order. As soon as we receive your package we will proceed with the refund of your money.
For more information about the return process and our shipping policy, click here.
During this special dyieing process pigments stick on the fabric with the help of binders.
In this technique the chemicals are less toxic and least polluting and the color fades with the repeated use, like denim, that provides a fantastic vintage look.