Long Sleeve Pigment T-Shirt Madreselva Peppermint
Inspired by the flora and fauna from the Mediterranean coast, the Pigment Dyed collection is entirely made in Portugal.
It’s English name "Honeysuckle" says it all, it’s flowers are the favorites of bees and butterflies, as well as hummingbirds and bee-eaters, it is also one of the flowering plants with the biggest pollution absorption capacity.
Our “Madreselva” t-shirt is pigment dyed, with a vintage and unique look. It has screen printed graphics on both chest and back.
* Pigment dyed garments can discharge color during the first washes, it is recommended to wash separately or with similar colors until the color of the piece is finished adjusting.
- Standard fit, long sleeved t-shirt
- Pigment Dyed
- This t-shirt may present irregular dye o shade effect, this is intended to make the garment look vintage
- The color may fade after several washes
- Wash cold with color like garments, it will bleed
- 100% combed cotton, 160 g/m²
- Knitted, dyed, cut, printed and sewn 100% in Portugal
Free shipping on Orders over € 60 in Spain and over € 100/150 depending on your country in Europe.
For the rest of the orders the shipping cost is 4€ in Spain and starting from 5,5€ in Europe depending on the area.
The estimated delivery time is about 2-3 days in Spain and 4-5 days in Europe.
If you want more information about our shipping and returns policy, click here.
Returns in Spain are free. For orders coming from the rest of the world, customers are responsible for the shipping costs.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving your order. As soon as we receive your package we will proceed with the refund of your money.
For more information about the return process and our shipping policy, click here.
During this special dyieing process pigments stick on the fabric with the help of binders.
In this technique the chemicals are less toxic and least polluting and the color fades with the repeated use, like denim, that provides a fantastic vintage look.