Haya Pigment Dyed Jogger Pant Magnet Grey
Inspired by the flora and fauna from the Mediterranean coast, the Pigment Dyed collection is entirely made in Portugal.
"Haya" or Beech trees can reach a height of between 20 and 30 meters (66-99 ft), in some cases they can reach a height of up to 40 meters (132 ft). They have a round, pronounced crown, which is characterized by a regular shape. Free-standing beech trees grow expansively and have deeply hanging branches. The beech trunk is straightforward, in the forest, within several groups of trees, the beech has no side branches and grows long stretched in the air. As a solitary tree, however, the beech has numerous branches and grows expansive. On average, a beech is up to 250 years old.
This garment is dyed the “old school way”, a vintage result is obtained giving the piece a worn out appearance as well as a very special soft touch.
* Pigments dyed garments can discharge color during the first washes, it is recommended to wash separately or with similar colors until the color of the piece is finished adjusting.
- Standard Fit, heavyweight Jogger Pant
- Brushed interior American Fleece
- 100% combed cotton, 320 g/m²
- Pigment Dyed
- This garment may present irregular shade effects, this is intended to make the garment look vintage
- The color may fade after several washes
- Elastic band on waist with drawcord
- Embroidered elephant logo
- Knitted, cut and sewn 100% in Portugal
Free shipping on Orders over € 60 in Spain and over € 100/150 depending on your country in Europe.
For the rest of the orders the shipping cost is 4€ in Spain and starting from 5,5€ in Europe depending on the area.
The estimated delivery time is about 2-3 days in Spain and 4-5 days in Europe.
If you want more information about our shipping and returns policy, click here.
Returns in Spain are free. For orders coming from the rest of the world, customers are responsible for the shipping costs.
We accept returns within 30 days of receiving your order. As soon as we receive your package we will proceed with the refund of your money.
For more information about the return process and our shipping policy, click here.
During this special dyieing process pigments stick on the fabric with the help of binders.
In this technique the chemicals are less toxic and least polluting and the color fades with the repeated use, like denim, that provides a fantastic vintage look.