Editor: Collins; Edición
Formato: PDF / Kindle / ePub
Tamaño: 5.7 MB
Descarga de formatos: PDF
Collins market-leading Spanish to English Dictionary is the perfect one-way Kindle dictionary for all advanced students of the language. It lets you look up the English translation of Spanish words. To find out the Spanish translation of English words you need to buy the Collins English to Spanish Dictionary.
Compatibility & Functionality
If you have any issues with this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Basic Text Search works on all Kindle devices
• Index lookup works on all Kindles except Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD
• Setting as Default Dictionary works on all Kindles except Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle for Android and any of the Kindle apps, including Kindle for PC and Kindle for Mac
• Click through to display the full dictionary entry. Includes translations, pronunciation and examples.
• Dictionary entries cross-referenced. Click on hyperlinks to jump between entries.
• Homographs will be listed in the index separately.
• Inflections using Kindle’s lookup feature (check compatibility above).
• Search across the full Spanish to English dictionary by headword.
• Show English translations in a pop-up window when reading Spanish books.
First published in 1971, the Collins Spanish to English Dictionary pioneered a new approach to bilingual dictionary publishing which continues to inspire millions of language users today. With wide-ranging coverage of contemporary Spanish and English, a wealth of examples and idioms, and a clear colour layout, this remains the ideal dictionary for advanced learners and professionals using Spanish.
• Up-to-date, with thousands of the latest words from a wide range of areas
• Thousands of examples and idioms, all based on evidence from a multimillion-word corpus of real Spanish and English
• Extensive notes on language, grammar and culture, to help the user with typical translation issues
• Coverage of European and Latin American Spanish
• Includes the acclaimed Language in Use supplement to help you communicate in natural, idiomatic Spanish
• With over 315,000 references, this is the largest Spanish dictionary on the market